Rhino3D for Mac
Rhino for OS X is in development
The major technical challenges have been overcome, but there are still many months of work left to do.
Please note that Rhino OS X requires OS X 10.5 or later and does not run on 10.4. Also, plug-ins for Windows Rhino will NOT work with Rhino OS X.
For more Details check the official site
- PowerPC or Intel Macintosh computer running OS X 10.5 or later.
- Intel-based computers are generally faster than the older PowerPC processors.
- At least one gigabyte of RAM is suggested.
- Mice with multiple buttons and a scroll wheel are recommended; however, you can also use a one-button Macintosh mouse.
OS X 10.5 (Leopard) support
- Rhino/OSX will take advantage of new OS X 10.5 features such as QuickLook, which displays the contents of a Rhino document in the Finder, without opening the document with Rhino, either in Icon or CoverFlow view.
Data files compatible with the Windows version
- The Rhino files are identical between Windows Rhino V4.0 and Rhino/OSX.
Spaceball/SpaceExplorer are not supported
- Only the SpaceNavigator is supported for Macintosh.